Thursday, April 24, 2008

Colorado Trip


This is going to be short and sweet. Just got back from a trip to Colorado and am dying to head for bed.

I met with my agent and another writer in Denver and we outlined a great new series that I can't wait to start writing. Even woke up at 3:48 this morning with ideas zinging through my mind, and of course had to catch those little buggers and get them down on paper before they got away.


Then took a quick trip out to Colorado Springs to meet all the great people at David C. Cook who were kind enough to publish my book, Leave it to Chance, which releases next week. That was an amazing experience with the bonus of beautiful scenery (though I don’t recommend trying to take pictures of the Rockies out the window while driving an unfamiliar car down the freeway).

I also snuck in a quick trip to Focus on the Family’s visitor center (kept craning my neck to catch a glimpse of Dr. Dobson to no avail).

Here’s a picture of Pike’s Peak seen from the David C. Cook campus and a picture of me with my acquisition editor, Susan Tjaden (she’s amazing and hilarious to boot).

No comments:

Post a Comment